Date of last update
October 31, 2022.
Click here to go to cookie settings.
Definition and function of cookies
What are cookies? A cookie is a file downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Among other things, cookies allow a website to store and retrieve information about a user or their machine's browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and how you use your machine, they can be used to recognize the user.
Types of cookies and their purposes
Below is a classification of cookies into a series of categories. However, it should be borne in mind that a single cookie may fall into more than one category.
1.- Depending on who manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data they gather, the following can be distinguished:
- Own cookies: These are sent to the user's machine from a machine or domain managed by us from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are sent to the user's machine from a machine or domain not managed by us, but by another party which processes the data collected through cookies.
2.- Depending on how long they remain active, the following can be distinguished:
Session cookies: This is a type of cookie designed to request and store data while the user accesses the website. They are used to store information that only needs to be kept to provide the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
These cookies are used, for example, to aid browsing on the website, and to enable a user who so requests to authenticate or continue the session in the personal area on the website.
These session cookies are also used to establish security measures to protect the user from attempted unauthorized access to their personal area.
These cookies are temporary and are deleted from your machine when you finish browsing the website.
- Persistent cookies: This is a type of cookie where the data remain stored on the machine and may be accessed and processed for a period of time set by the party responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
3.- Depending on their purpose, the following can be distinguished:
- Technical cookies: The allow the user to browse a website, platform or application and use the different options or services therein, for example monitoring traffic and data flow, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, remembering the elements in a request, conducting the authorization process, requesting registration or participation in an event, using security features while browsing, or storing content for broadcasting video or sound or sharing content via social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These allow the user to access the service with certain features of a general nature predefined according to a series of criteria on the user's terminal, such as the language, browser type used to access the service, regional settings from which the service is accessed, etc.
Analytical cookies: These are cookies that allow following the behavior of users accessing our website to be monitored and analyzed.
The information gathered with cookies of this type is used to measure activity on the website, application or platform and to create browsing profiles for users of these sites, applications and platforms in order to make improvements according to the analyses of data on the use made by users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These allow the management of any advertising spaces included on the website, application or platform from which the service requested is provided, on the basis of criteria such as the content published or the frequency with which advertisements are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies store information about users' behavior gathered through constant observation of their browsing habits, making it possible to create a specific profile to display advertising on the basis of this.
What types of cookie does this website use?
|__hs_do_not_track||HubSpot||Required||This cookie can be set to prevent the tracking code from sending any information to HubSpot.||Expires in 6 months|
|__hs_initial_opt_in||HubSpot||Required||This cookie is used to prevent the banner from always displaying when visitors are browsing in strict mode.||Expires in 7 days|
|__hs_cookie_cat_pref||HubSpot||Required||This cookie is used to record the categories a visitor consented to.||Expires in 6 months|
|hs_ab_test||HubSpot||Required||This cookie is used to consistently serve visitors the same version of an A/B test page they’ve seen before.||Expires at the end of the session|
|<id>_key||HubSpot||Required||When visiting a password-protected page, this cookie is set so future visits to the page from the same browser do not require login again.||Expires in 14 days|
|hs-messages-is-open||HubSpot||Required||This cookie is used to determine and save whether the chat widget is open for future visits.||Expires in 30 minutes|
|hs-messages-hide-welcome-message||HubSpot||Required||This cookie is used to prevent the chat widget welcome message from appearing again for one day after it is dismissed.||Expires in 1 day|
|__hsmem||HubSpot||Required||This cookie is set when visitors log in to a HubSpot-hosted site.||Expires in 7 days|
|hs-membership-csrf||HubSpot||Required||This cookie is used to ensure that content membership logins cannot be forged.||Expires at the end of the session|
|hs_langswitcher_choice||HubSpot||Required||This cookie is used to save a visitor’s selected language choice when viewing pages in multiple languages.||Expires in 2 years|
|__cfruid||HubSpot||Required||This cookie is set by HubSpot’s CDN provider because of their rate limiting policies.||Expires at the end of the session|
|__cf_bm||HubSpot||Required||This cookie is set by HubSpot's CDN provider and is a necessary cookie for bot protection.||Expires in 30 minutes|
|__hstc||HubSpot||Analytic||The main cookie for tracking visitors.||Expires in 6 months|
|hubspotutk||HubSpot||Analytic||This cookie keeps track of a visitor's identity. It is passed to HubSpot on form submission and used when deduplicating contacts.||Expires in 6 months|
|__hssc||HubSpot||Analytic||This cookie keeps track of sessions.||Expires in 30 minutes|
|__hssrc||HubSpot||Analytic||Whenever HubSpot changes the session cookie, this cookie is also set to determine if the visitor has restarted their browser.||Expires at the end of the session|
||Analytic||Used to distinguish users.||Expires in 2 years|
||Analytic||Used to distinguish users.||Expires in 24 hours|
||Analytic||Used to throttle request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named
||Expires in 1 min|
|AMP_TOKEN||Analytic||Contains a token that can be used to retrieve a Client ID from AMP Client ID service. Other possible values indicate opt-out, inflight request or an error retrieving a Client ID from AMP Client ID service.||Expires between 30 seconds and 2 years|
Contains campaign related information for the user. If you have linked your Google Analytics and Google Ads accounts, Google Ads website conversion tags will read this cookie unless you opt-out.
|Expires in 90 days|
In accordance with current regulations, the technical cookies mentioned in the table that allow the service requested by the user to be provided are always enabled on the website, and therefore the user will not be able to accept, reject or revoke them as described in the following paragraphs.
Accepting, rejecting and configuring cookies
As indicated above, you can give your consent to the use of all cookies on your device:
- By clicking on the "Accept" button in the cookie banner displayed on this website, or
- By clicking on the "Accept all" button in the cookie settings for this website, which you can access via the cookie banner or this policy, or
- By selecting all the options shown and then clicking on the "Save settings" button in the cookie settings for this website, which you can access via the cookie banner or this policy.
Furthermore, as indicated above, you can refuse consent to the use of all the above mentioned cookies on your device:
- By not taking any action in the cookie banner and by continuing to browse on this website, or
- By clicking on the "Reject" button in the cookie banner displayed on this website, or
- By clicking on the "Reject all" button in the cookie settings for this website, which you can access via the cookie banner or this policy, or
- By selecting none of the options shown and then clicking on the "Save settings" button in the cookie settings for this website, which you can access via the cookie banner or this policy.
- By not taking any action in the cookie settings for this website and by continuing to browse on this website.
You are further reminded that you can erase your browsing history (including cookies) in your browser by using the options and instructions provided by your browser.
You can at any time choose which of the above-mentioned cookies you accept and which you reject for use on your device, and give your consent to this. In the cookie settings for this website, which you can access via the cookie banner or this policy, you can enable the cookies you decide to allow on your device, or prevent the enabling of the cookies you decide not to allow on your device, by selecting or de-selecting them respectively and then clicking on the "Save settings" button.
Changes to the policy